Fun Food Fact Friday -Bananas!




I love, love bananas! In everything and anyway and in any form. Last night Mr. CT was watching one of his Youtube subscriptions called Scishow. The episode was named "The Scary Truth About Bananas". I didn't really find it "scary" since I already knew that the bananas we buy in stores are seedless, sterile and genetically identical to each other. What I did not know was that before the 1960s bananas were very different from the ones we buy today. Also, ever bought something that was banana flavoured but tasted nothing like the banana we know today? Well check out this video to find out why!
*I do not know the creator I just found this super interesting and have loved the show myself. This post was done on my own with no prompting from the creator*

Comments