The Meatless Lifestyle 07/06/13

The Meatless Lifestyle 07/06/13



Better late than never, right? Sundays are half days for Mr. Custom Taste. This Sunday I spent the majority of the day catching up on cleaning and laundry I also was not feeling to hot either so after my workout I, literally, passed out on the floor for a good hour. Luckily this was during Little Guy's quiet time, so it was a luxury to say these least. This is post of for saturday (incase anyone gets confused)

Breakfast
A smoothie! Sometimes actually having to chew my food in the morning is the biggest annoyance to me. We were out of eggs so I opted for something soft, which also happened to be drinkable! It consisted of 1/4 cup of frozen sliced bananas, 1/4 cup of frozen strawberry slices, 1 cup of goat milk, 1 TSBP of all natural creamy peanut butter, and a handful of ice all blended up.
Calories 267 Carbs 22g Fat 15g Protein 12g Fiber 2g

Lunch
I made 2 tiny tacos using 1 Sol Cuisine Mushroom and Rice burger, 2 black bean tortillas, goat cheese, veggies and hot sauce on top. It was a little messy, but super yummy!
Calories 210 Carbs 20g Fat 8g Protein 14g Fiber 5g

Dinner
Every month I take part in a cooking challenge hosted by a good blogger friend of mine, Hungrylittlegirl.com. So I made the challenge for dinner. You'll have to wait until the 20th to see what was all in it. I ended up making pinto bean tortillas and a yummy ranch flavoured cabbage slaw to go along with the challenge. Feel free to guess!
Calories 396 Carbs 61g Fat 7g Protein 12g Fiber 17g

Beer
Our last beer night for a couple of week. We ended with Old Chub Scotch Ale. It was yummy and has a medium mouth feel to it. It wasn't too calorie laden either and went great with dinner!
Calories 735 
I could not find in complete nutritional information on these so this is all I have. 











Comments