The Meatless Lifestyle 07/08/13 and A New Workout App

The Meatless Lifestyle 07/08/13 and A New Workout App



Good morning all! Well, afternoon technically. I am getting a slow start this morning because Mr. Custom Taste and I were up late last night and early this morning getting one of our old computers ready to sell. The majority of my morning was spent cleaning it with rubbing alcohol and q-tips up until he had to leave for work, also making sure little guy got breakfast eaten AND my grandparents decided to give me a call this morning. Albeit, I was happy to hear from them, but it seems like when you are trying to focus on something, everything else needs your attention, know what I mean? Well, the computer got out the door and off to a new home. I had it for the 2nd half of college and up until today, is works perfectly, but I am ready for a grown up computer. WHICH COMES IN TOMORROW! Mr. Custom Taste is teaching me all the computer techy stuff and I officially start my first build tomorrow. I am way excited for it. Expect pictures, and me raving about how much I love it. HAH, you guys are already having to read about it. Well, here is my intake from yesterday. It was super rainy in Austin yesterday. It was also a chilly rain! WEIRD! It has been a pretty chill summer though, thank goodness. I think it has been well over a week since we last had temperatures in the 100s. So since it reminded me of those awesome chilly fall days, I broke out the slow cooker to make soup and also made mac and cheese shells completely from scratch! Check it out!

Breakfast
Breakfast was pretty simple. I ate 1/2 cup of Kashi Go Lean Crunch mixed with a 1/4 cup of Kashi Go Lean Fiber cereal, 1 cup of goat milk and a handful of sliced strawberries.
The Meatless Lifestyle 07/08/13 by Custom Taste
Calories 278 Carbs 40g Fat 9g Protein 18g Fiber 8g

Lunch
This stuff was delicious! The fact that Little Guy cleaned out a bowl bigger than mine was not only impressive but must have meant the recipe is a keeper. It was 1 pot mac and cheese shells so it was extra creamy! It consisted of pasta shells, goat milk, water, sweet cheddar, nutritional yeast and a pinch of salt and pepper. I let it boil until the liquid was gone and it was thick and super creamy. We ate it with a side of baked zucchini and mustard.
The Meatless Lifestyle 07/08/13 by Custom Taste
Calories 303 Carbs 52g Fat 4g Protein 14g Fiber 5g

Snack
A Pretty straight forward snack of cherries and a sliced carrot. I was low on my vitamin A and C for the day so these not only got me to what I needed but also gave me an energy push for the rest of the day.
The Meatless Lifestyle 07/08/13 by Custom Taste
Calories 118 Carbs 29g Fat 0g Protein 2g Fiber 5g

Dinner
I cup of Slow Cooker Tomato Soup with a 1 tortilla cheese quesadilla. I also made dessert! Eggless chewy brownies with all natural creamy peanut butter on top.
The Meatless Lifestyle 07/08/13 by Custom Taste

The Meatless Lifestyle 07/08/13 by Custom Taste
Calories 497 Carbs 68g Fat 16g Protein 18g Fiber 9g

For my workouts throughout the day, I did a deep clean on our bathroom as well as minor cleaning throughout the apartment. Little Guy and I went and played out in the rain until it started to pour. I also downloaded an app on my computer that has varying lengths of various workouts. There is a free version and paid version of it. Yesterday was my first day using it, I might buy the full version, but I will let you guys know how that goes.The app is called "Daily Workouts". I use Microsoft Windows 8 now so I am not sure of the other platforms it is available on. If you think it might be something you're interested in, let me know and I can check it out some more. I did the 10 minute arm workout and my arms are sore!
The Meatless Lifestyle 07/08/13 and A New Workout App








Comments