Food Foto

Last night's dinner. My tofu seemed extremely angry. I had pasta with mushrooms and a pureed zucchini and almond milk sauce along with 3 slices of firm tofu cooked in soy sauce with a tiny side salad dressed with salt and pepper.

Since I have discovered my "meat intolerance" I have been giving tofu another try, so far so good! No skin reactions or digestive problems, plus I feel so much better now that I have been extremely meat free for the last 2 weeks. I know I was trying to be meatless as a way to save money but apparently I need to be meatless as a means to stay healthy. It's easier this time since it is less if a choice and more of a need. Recipe for the zucchini sauce will be up soon since I can post it fast. I am at the tail end of my training schedule and I am getting into a groove. Hopefully I will be back to regular blogging very, very shortly.

Comments