Food Foto

Grilled veggie and cheese sandwich with veggie pot stickers . We are still actively using our panini press, especially now that the weather is chilly every once in a while. Also since I work at home it makes it easier for me to get something yummy made and still get chores around the house caught up. My grilled cheese contained cheese (obviously) grilled zucchini and tomatoes (cooked in the oven w/ a little coconut oil, salt and pepper sprinkles at 350 for about 10 minutes) with some mustard on whole wheat bread. On the side were some veggie pot stickers and San Luis hot sauce. It was a melding of cuisines lol. I also chugged 1.5 quarts of water. I cannot get enough of it lately. Weaning off of coffee makes me sooooo incredibly thirsty. Overall this was hugely satisfying and gave me an energy boost so my brain was ready for me online traning. Woo!

Comments