Food Foto






This is from a few nights ago but it as so yummy I finally got around to sharing it. It was an HEB Fiesta Salmon burger which is made with; salmon (obviously), onions, jalapenos and diced cheese. I have been wanting to try one everytime we go to the fish counter but they can be pretty pricey for something that is just one pattie, but a previous shopping trip gifted me with one of these babies!
When we recieved it I was so happy to finaly try one of their salmon burgers, which are pretty tasty by the way! So now I know for any future special occasions these would not be a bad thing to get. Along with the salmon burger I made a simple side salad of just lettuce, diced onion and diced tomatoes as well as a mushroom creamy rice. Talk about full and satisfied afterwards!

Comments