Lenny and Larry Brand Ambassador

If you following me on Instagram or Facebook (which you should) you should have seen me talking-well POSTING- about how I am now a Lenny and Larry Brand Ambassador!


Why❓
✔1st off, we have been eating Lenny and Larry complete cookies for over a year. They were one of our first 'healthy' junk food obsessions. The entire cookie is enough to split with someone else as a snack OR eat an entire one for a quit calorie dense meal. Secondly, their cookies are some of the best for whatever macro-plan you could be following!

✔Cutting fat? These are great for a high calorie, low fat, high protein pick me up or meal depending on how busy you are.

✔Bulking? Eat them only as a snack and watch the muscle pump get real!

✔Ketogenic? Great for carb cycling as the high fibre count mixed with the high protein definitely will give your fat burning body a break to reset without going overboard.

✔Therefore, I am so pleased to share not only a discount link BUT a discount code as well as. I will also include a few bulk discount codes as well if you're looking to make a large purchase!

The Nutritional Breakdown + Allergens


The Complete Cookie 🍪🍪🍪
On average, an entire Complete Cookie will have 360 calories, 12g fat, 48g carbs, 8g fibre, and 16 g protein plus a good amount of micronutrients
As for allergens all of the complete cookies are vegan, soy free, egg free and dairy free. If you have issues with nuts or tree nuts you will need to be aware of the Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Swirl, Coconut Chocolate Chip, White Chocolate Macadamia respectively.


The Muscle Brownie💪💪💪
Each brownie package is one serving and averages 25g carbs,  20g protein, 5g fibre, 250 calories, plus micro-nutrients numbers you won't get in conventional brownies. The difference between the muscle brownie and the complete cookies comes to the allergen friendliness. With the muscle brownie you need to be much more aware of any allergies. The recipe does contain; soy, eggs, tree nuts, and made on equipment that peanut related products are made on.

The Muscle Muffin🍰🍰🍰
It seems that L&L have a baked good for each part of the day. If you're use to muffins int he morning, you most definitely don't have to give them up with these guys around! An entire box is only 24.99 on the website which bring each muffin to be about $2 per muffin. Which-before you see the breakdown-you might think that seems like a lot for just a muffin...
The muffin's macros average-per serving which there are two of, so that is about 24 servings at 1$ each- 172 calories, 6g fat, 22g carb, 2.5g fibre, 7.5g protein. Similar to The Muscle Brownie, you'll have to be aware of allergens with the muffins as they also may contain; soy, egg, and made on equipment that also produces peanuts and tree nuts.

_My suggestions__

My top three, in reverse order because that makes things exciting!-you could also always just scroll down and start there....

I based my decisions on taste and macros. When it comes to eating a baked good, no matter what diet I am on, I still like it to be on my side (that is 'not a cheat') especially if I want to eat it regularly.

3rd Choice- Birthday Cake
source: www.lennyandlarry.com

2nd Choice-Pumpkin Spice 

source: www.lennyandlarry.com

1st Choice-Snickerdoodle

source: www.lennyandlarry.com
As you probably noticed only the cookies are listed. Well, I love their cookies and they are usually at better prices/offers at my nearest grocery stores HOWEVER I am well on my way to taste testing the muscle brownie and I will be ordering some muscle muffins.

And last, but certainly not least, LINKS AND CODES!!!

My personalized link. Anytime you use it to shop on Lenny and Larry's website I will get a small commission on anything you buy: https://www.lennylarry.com/a/68543

My discount code that you can use on any order: BA68543

Bulk discount code: If you plan on going all out for your first order or your fourth you can use this code to get $10 off any order of $50!: 10AMB50







Comments