The Meatless Lifestyle 6/23/13

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs, 1 TSP Siracha sauce, 1 TBSP Sprouts Crunchy Peanut Butter, 2 slices of cantaloupe, 1 banana
Calories 391 Fat 19g Carbs 41g Protein 19g Fiber 6g



Lunch
1/2 cup rice, 1 oz broccoli, 1/4 cup rinsed and drained corn, 1 tsp Siracha Sauce
Calories 159 Fat 0g Carbs 35g Protein 5g Fiber 4g

Dinner
We went out to this great greek restaurant  Zorba, about 10 minutes from our apartment. Mr. Custom Taste and I split their Feed Me Plate. Well he and Little Guy (he had some pasta w/ tomato sauce) handled the chicken and gyro meat while I attacked the shrimp and veggies. They have some great hummus and tzatziki sauce. They also give you pita bread to make your own little wraps with. No pictures were taken, I was pretty hungry and forgot to snap a quick one.
Calories 537 Fat 30g Carbs 53g Protein 22g Fiber 5g

I met my water goal as well as had an Arizona Tea Energy Herbal Blend throughout the day. I was pretty groggy all day so it helped to keep me focused I am also trying to wean myself away from coffee. I also got this pretty picture of a rainbow in the clouds on our way back home.

Comments