The Meatless Lifestyle 08/12/13


I have been on a huge lack of motivation bender the past few days as well as very antsy. Sitting down to write or really do anything that has required focus was shot straight out the window. The good part was I got to catch up on a ton of TV shows on Netflix, clean A LOT and workout. I guess you could call it even. I do believe that time is over, so I can get back to posting regularly. This was yesterday's spread. I spent a lot of time cooking and baking yesterday. Trying out some new recipes, all of which are yummy and you should all look forward to. I also got in some morning yoga and afternoon pilates. I think the morning yoga helped me get focus for the rest of the day. It had been a while since my last morning yoga session, guess I just found the no motivation bandit!

Breakfast
1 cup of Kashi go lean cinnamon crumble crunch, 2 oz strawberries, 1/2 cup almond milk and vietnamese coffee.
The Meatless Lifestyle 08/12/13

Calories 341 Carbs 60g Fat 9g Protein 15g Fiber 16g

Lunch
1 bean and rice pattie, 2 boiled eggs, 1 oz chips, 2 tbsp salsa, and 1/4 cup zucchini w/ siracha and yogurt sauce.
The Meatless Lifestyle 08/12/13
Calories 505 Carbs 21g Fat 32g Protein 19g Fiber 6g

Dinner
1/2 roasted bell pepper stuffed with beans, 2 Zucchini Corn Muffins and 1/2 Cup Lite Coleslaw
The Meatless Lifestyle 08/12/13
Calories 349 Carbs 55g Fat 9g Protein 10g Fiber 9g



Comments