Bacon Stuffed Jalapenos w/ A Twist

A few months back I posted this recipe for jalapeno poppers. For the past two weeks I have been 100% meat free as when I would eat meat occasionally i would get stomach and digestive issues. I have been able to eat fish easily, since it was over my two weeks we decided to try bacon in a small amount and see how I reacted. But to put a spin on these already delicious poppers we added shrimp on top! Matt wanted the heads left on his, but I was a little weary since all the gunk in the head and the spike on the head. Plus, the smaller guys heads kept falling off so I scooped those up for myself.



Shopping List
2 Recipes of Bacon Stuffed Jalapenos
3/4 LB Gulf Shrimp
*Optional extra bacon to wrap around the popper

Hardware
Baking Sheet
2 Mixing Bowls
Pairing Knife
Regular Knife
Spoon


After topping the jalapenos with shrimp, wrap in bacon and cook the same as you would regular poppers!
Yum, yum, yum.

Eat them as a side, or eat them all for yourself (I prefer the latter). Le nutrition.

Comments