#listersgottalist Day 1



1. I became a full time classroom teacher with my very own classroom!
2. I finished my teaching certification with flying colours.
3. I have reconnected with some friends from high school and love having them back in my life.
4. Got to have dinner with all the main men in my family. My husband, father, and older brother, along with my sister in love and bonus mom. It was a really fun dinner.
5. The hubby and I took a mid-D.E.V.O.L.S.O.N. trip to Galveston for a weekend. He planned all of it and it was so very needed. We actually took a lot of trips this year now that I think about it.
6. My best friend got engaged and I am so happy for her!
7. We got out first pet on January 4th of 2015. Alduin our wonderful lizard. He is all over my instagram.
8. We started a garden and it is surviving!
9. We found a house to move to and hopefully purchase or purchase in the area after a year.
10. I got to know my family-in-love members a lot more since we are back in Houston. I am so happy to be married in to this awesome family!
11. I started crafting more which has proven to be super relaxing.
12. I finally have my health in order and am excited for the years to come.

Comments